On August 7, 2009 my cousin Casey tied to knot to a wonderful guy named Geoff (Actually, his real name is "A" but he goes by his middle name Geoff... ask him about it, it's a good story). Casey and Geoff got married at a Mormon temple in Columbus and everyone met at an Airforce base in Dayton for the reception. The food was delicious, the dancing was a blast, and I couldn't be happier for my cousin. I will, however, miss staying up with her 'til all hours of the night to talk about boys, life, sneaky things we can do to Becky and Josh... Congrats Casey and Geoff! Love you both!! :) P.S. Thanks for throwing the bouquet to me Case -- I'm next!!! :)

Me with the beautiful bride!
Becky and I waitin to take pictures
Cousin Tina and I
Tina and Gideon

Dad making a funny face (as usual)


Becky testing out the cake...

Becky, Mom, and I

Me with the newlyweds!
No comments:
Post a Comment